Large Medjool 50/50 Combos - 2.5 Lbs.
Enjoy our Large Medjool Dates and select one of our 9 different varieties to create your own 50/50 combo!
- The Medjool Date is widely considered to be the finest of all date varieties and much larger than other types of dates. It is sweet, creamy, moist, meaty, and firm in texture.
- Deglet Noor dates are semi-dry and have a firm texture but are sweet and delicious in flavor. They have been often compared to a sugary, malted barley flavor.
- Thoory dates are often referred to as the “bread date” because of their firm pastry like texture. This is a dry variety with a semi- sweet, nutty flavor.
- Khadrawy dates are mahogany in color with a soft melting flesh. It is a perfect “snacking” date. Its flavor is figgy, mild, sweet, and smooth with a buttery aftertaste. This fruit also has a high moisture content and less sugar.
- The Golden Zahidi is considered a semi- dry date. They have a firm texture with a sugary nutty flavor.
- Halawy dates are medium-sized with a light amber color. They are sweet, gooey, and is a deliciously “soft” variety,
- Barhi dates are sweet and one of the softest. The fruit is almost round and amber to mahogany brown when ripe. Its flavor has often been compared to caramel and butterscotch.
- Honey dates are naturally semi-dry and chewy. They have an excellent taste and quality, with a sweet, caramel and honey flavor.
- The Khaisab is a soft, semi-sweet, black date. It is known for its distinctive black color.
- The Black McGill is a soft, black date with smooth, sticky skin. Its sweet, rich flavor is reminiscent of licorice.