ABOUT THE BAKER
Lizeth started baking at the age of 12 and has been baking for 33 years. She was taught by a neighbor who was also a teacher of food and pastries.
Meet the baker
• 1 Box (432g) Carrot Cake Mix • 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil • 3 Large Eggs • 1 Cup (240ml) Milk
• 1 1/2 Cup grated carrots • 1/2 Cup chopped pecan pieces • 1/2 Cup Medjool Date Crumbles covered in Coconut Flour • Frosting
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
2. Whisk the cake mix, eggs, milk, and oil together in a large bowl until ingredients are mixed very well and there are no clumps
3. Add the grated carrots, pecans and date crumbles to the mixture
4. Grease the cake pan with butter and pour in the batter.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes.
6. Allow to cool, top with your favorite frosting, and serve!