Deglet Noor is commonly referred to as “The Royal Date” or “The Mother of All Dates” and have gained worldwide popularity for their versatility. Deglets have a firm flesh, medium-sized, semi-dry, and sugary flavor making them the perfect cooking date.
Approximately 60 dates per pound
Store closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months or frozen for up to 12 months.
Certified: USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Halal, Vegan
Country of origin: United States
Farm location: Coachella, California
Dates contain pits.
Packaged in the same facility as tree nuts, soybeans, various grains and flour products.
No chemicals or preservatives are added.
• Heart Healthy
• Free of sodium
• Cholesterol-free food
• Lower calories than sugar
• Natural antioxidant polyphenols
• Equal parts fructose and glucose
• Deliciously sweet and guilt-free snack
• Good source of fiber
• Contains 6 essential B vitamins: Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Pantothenic Acid
• Contains 7 minerals: Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium
• Great addition to cereals, smoothies, oatmeal, trail mix, ice cream, shakes, protein balls, energy bars, and more!
Always a pleasure when a box of Deglets arrive on my doorstep. I've been waiting for these to be in stock since November, which makes them all the more delicious.
I use the Deglet Noor Dates to sweeten my morning cereal and use in place of cranberries in a salad. Delicious and healthy
Excellent! Fresh and perfectly sweet, great texture