Halawy Dates are firm, chewy and full of natural sweetness. Enjoy the rich, caramel-like flavor and thick golden flesh that's sure to please your taste buds.
Approximately 70 dates per pound
Store closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months or frozen for up to 12 months.
Certified: USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Halal, Vegan
Country of origin: United States
Farm location: Coachella, California
Dates contain pits.
Packaged in the same facility as tree nuts, soybeans, various grains and flour products.
No chemicals or preservatives are added.
• Heart Healthy
• Free of sodium
• Cholesterol-free food
• Lower calories than sugar
• Natural antioxidant polyphenols
• Equal parts fructose and glucose
• Deliciously sweet and guilt-free snack
• Good source of fiber
• Contains 6 essential B vitamins: Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Pantothenic Acid
• Contains 7 minerals: Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium
• Great addition to cereals, smoothies, oatmeal, trail mix, ice cream, shakes, protein balls, energy bars, and more!
Some of the best dates I've ever had. They arrived fast and were much higher quality than the dates available locally.
So fresh and delicious, I am so glad I choose this varietal. I love anything that reminds me of caramel, and Halawy have that flavor. Almost too good. I’m having trouble keeping to a limit. Keep up the organic varieties! Thank you Oasis!
I love this date, both for eating and baking! Delicious!!
Hi Judith Park, thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service!
My first taste of these was an experience of pure pleasure! “Sweet golden nuggets of chewy Carmel” Like a sweet kiss, these will actually cause you to close your eyes when you bite into them! So good!!! No way to eat just one!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review and for the great feedback!
We’re really glad that you enjoyed our Halawy dates.
The Oasis Date Gardens Team.