To make our healthy, ready to eat Diced Dates we macerate fresh dates, coat, and run them through a dicer machine. Diced dates are ready to use in many different ways.
Are dates good for you? Are dates healthy? What are the date fruit benefits? Here are Date Nutrition Facts:
• Dates improve the taste of foods, with notes of caramel, brown sugar, and vanilla.
• Dates add sweetness to foods without added sugars
• Contains vitamins and minerals
• Cholesterol free food
• Natural antioxidant polyphenols
• Heart Healthy
• Equal parts fructose and glucose
• Great addition to cereals, smoothies, oatmeal, trail mix, ice cream, shakes, protein balls, energy bars, and more!