The Kway is a semi-dry date similar to the Thoory, offering a toasty sweetness that makes it a delightful snack for any outing!
Approximately 45 dates per pound
Store closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months or frozen for up to 12 months.
Certified: USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Halal, Vegan
Country of origin: United States
Farm location: Coachella, California
Dates contain pits.
Packaged in the same facility as tree nuts, soybeans, various grains and flour products.
No chemicals or preservatives are added.
• Heart Healthy
• Free of sodium
• Cholesterol-free food
• Lower calories than sugar
• Natural antioxidant polyphenols
• Equal parts fructose and glucose
• Deliciously sweet and guilt-free snack
• Good source of fiber
• Contains 6 essential B vitamins: Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Pantothenic Acid
• Contains 7 minerals: Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium
• Great addition to cereals, smoothies, oatmeal, trail mix, ice cream, shakes, protein balls, energy bars, and more!
I love the Kway date because the skin is not too sticky and I like its nutty flavor.
Thank you for the review, Griselda! We loved being of service to you and we loved that you enjoyed the Kway Dates.