Conventional Date Paste - 4 Lbs.
Date paste has been consumed for millennia in a variety of foods around the world. Today, date paste is used in the food industry as a filling for pastries and biscuits, and as a healthier substitute for sugar in cereals, puddings, baked goods, energy bars, ice cream and confections. Date paste also adds flavor and sweetness to salad dressings, marinades, glazes and smoothies.
BENEFITS OF DATE PASTE
- Adds sweetness without refined sugars
- 78% invert sugar
- High fiber content
- Low-glycemic index food
- 16 vitamins and minerals
- No cholesterol
- Good source of phenolics
- Good source of natural antioxidants
- 50% more potassium, by weight, than bananas
- 1 cup of Date Paste is equal to 1 cup of white or brown sugar
- Comes in two 2 Lb containers.
- Non Organic
For More Information: WoodspurFarms-DatePaste.pdf