8 ball date is classified as a semy-dry, black date. It is a medium-sized, roundish date fruit with a figurate similar to the Barhi date.
Its exquisite taste to sweet and nutty flavor. and It makes a very good cooking date!
This date palm tree fruit variety is grown in the Coachella Valley, USA, certified organic, and has all the health benefits of dates:
• Heart Healthy
• Adds sweetness to foods without added sugars
• Contains vitamins and minerals
• Cholesterol free food
• Good Source of fiber
• Natural antioxidant polyphenols
• 50% more potassium, by weight, than bananas
• Improve taste, texture, and consistency of food products
• Equal parts fructose and glucose
• Free of sodium
• Healthy alternative to refined sugars