Dayri Dates are a highly sought-after delicacy, boasting a semi-dry texture, luxurious size, and a flavor reminiscent of the iconic Medjool, yet less sweet. Enjoy the unique flavor with every bite!
Approximately 70 dates per pound
Store closed under refrigeration for up to 6 months or frozen for up to 12 months.
Certified: USDA Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Halal, Vegan
Country of origin: United States
Farm location: Coachella, California
Dates contain pits.
Packaged in the same facility as tree nuts, soybeans, various grains and flour products.
No chemicals or preservatives are added.
• Heart Healthy
• Free of sodium
• Cholesterol-free food
• Lower calories than sugar
• Natural antioxidant polyphenols
• Equal parts fructose and glucose
• Deliciously sweet and guilt-free snack
• Good source of fiber
• Contains 6 essential B vitamins: Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Pantothenic Acid
• Contains 7 minerals: Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium
• Great addition to cereals, smoothies, oatmeal, trail mix, ice cream, shakes, protein balls, energy bars, and more!
I was hesitant to try these but surprisingly they are now my favorite.
Their size is also bigger than most dates