Soft Date Pieces - 2.5 Lbs. Dextrose or Oatflour (Organic)
Because of their low moisture and high acid content, date pieces have a long shelf life. That means they’re ready to use whenever you are, and in so many different ways. Date pieces are great as a snack or in desserts. Add them to:
- Cakes and pies
- Cereals or cereal toppings
- Granola bars
- Frozen desserts and date shakes
- Dressings, marinades
- Trail mix
- Gluten-free oat flour
A VALUE-ADDED PROPOSITION
- Vitamins and Minerals: Date Pices provide 16 vitamins and minerals, including vitamins B3, B5, B6 and B9, iron, and calcium. A 1/2-cup of dates provides 15% of the RDA for selenium, copper, potassium and magnesium.
- Amino Acids: Date Pieces contain 23 types of amino acids, including all the essential amino acids.
- Dietary Fiber: A 1/4-cup serving provides 12% of the RDA for fiber. Dates include an important soluble fiber known as beta-D-Glucan, which helps people feel more sated and contributes to regularity.
- Antioxidants: Date Pieces rank high among fruits in antioxidant polyphenols, which protect against the damaging effects of inflammation and destroy free radicals that can cause heart disease and other chronic diseases.
- Healthy Fatty Acids: Date Pieces contain saturated and unsaturated fatty acids – including lauric, palmitic, linoleic and linolenic acids. These fatty acids have been shown to reduce triglycerides and lower cholesterol.
For More Information: