Date sugar is an excellent replacement for traditional sweeteners. It is light brown in color and has a sweet butterscotch and caramel-like flavor. Although dates are super sweet it doesn't mean that they're bad for you—on the contrary. Since date sugar is simply ground whole dates, all of the nutritional benefits of the fruits are retained to make one exceptional sweetener.
Use for any baking or food and beverage products. Healthier alternative to refined sugars.
Store in cool or dry place for up to 12 months.
Certified: Organic, Gluten Free, Kosher, Halal
Country of origin: United States
Farm location: Coachella, California
No chemicals or preservatives are added
• Heart Healthy
• Free of sodium
• Cholesterol-free food
• Lower calories than sugar
• Natural antioxidant polyphenols
• Healthy alternative ingredient to refined sugars
• Good source of fiber
• Contains 6 essential B vitamins: Thiamin, Niacin, Riboflavin, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Pantothenic Acid
• Contains 7 minerals: Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Zinc, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium
• Great addition to cereals, smoothies, oatmeal, trail mix, ice cream, shakes, protein balls, energy bars, and more!