HOW ITS MADE
Date paste is produced from a single ingredient, dried dates. Dates are macerated and then conveyed to a grinder and extruded into a paste.
Date paste improves the taste of foods it helps make, with notes of caramel, brown sugar and vanilla.
BENEFITS OF DATE PASTE
• Adds sweetness without added sugars
• Contains vitamins and minerals
• Cholesterol free food
• Natural antioxidant polyphenols
• Heart Healthy
• Equal parts fructose and glucose
• 1 cup of Date Paste is equal to 1 cup of white or brown sugar
HOW ITS MADE Dates are macerated, coated, and run through a dicer machine. PRODUCT INFORMATION...